Brisa Maragogi Resort
Why we love Brisa Maragogi Resort
- “Hotel novo, excelente custo benefício, equipe nova mas bem treinada, acolhedora no paraíso da praia de Antunes, comida saborosa, excelente serviço, equipe de lazer fantástica. Pretendo voltar outras vezes.” – Marcos N (Tripadvisor)
- New hotel, excellent value for money, new but well-trained staff, welcoming in the paradise of Antunes beach, tasty food, excellent service, fantastic leisure team. I intend to come back another time.
The Brisa Maragogi Resort is a brand new hotel on the gorgeous coast of Alagoas located on the hot sea beach of Antunes. Every room in this hotel has a balcony and you are able with options to book suites with a private jacuzzi. Enjoy the stunning adult pool with your partner as your children rfun free in the kids pool area.
Wish Serrano Resort
Why the Wish Serrano Resort is so wonderful
- “If you are traveling with kids, this is the place to go. I have an 8-year old, with a lot of energy. The kids area is FANTASTIC!” – Scee713 (Tripadvisor)
- “We stayed at this hotel in early may and were extremely satisfied. My mom is elderly and the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. The food is great and of quality.” – pjmassa324 (Tripadvisor)
Wish Serrano Resort offers 9 different hotel rooms and boasts 4 stunning restaurants. Between several types of massages, and detoxifying facial treatments, their endless spa services will keep you feeling your best throughout your stay. If you are adventuring with your entire household, think twice about leaving your furry family member at home because Wish Serrano is dog friendly!
Sauípe Premium Brisa
📍Costa do Sauípe
What makes the Sauípe Premium Brisa the place to be
- “Brisa was responsible for bringing me wonderful moments of relaxation, both in the room and in the pool area” – Omar (Booking.com)
- “It was all wonderful, all the staff super helpful and attentive” – Elisabeth (Booking.com)
Thise property’s pPremium Aall- Inclusive package makes your stay a dream come true. This property is Ssurrounded by gorgeous greenery, and Sauipe Premium Brisa makes your time at the pool feel even more relaxing and separated from the busy nature that vacation can sometimes bring. Last but not least, enjoy cuisines from all over the world from several restaurants.
📍Campos do Jordão
What makes this chocolate themed hotel so sweet
- “Gastronomy is excellent. Tiramisu is one of the best desserts I have ever had. The staff are attentive and polite.” – Lucas (Booking.com)
- “Wonderful, even better live than in the photos. Very polite staff, excellent restaurant, don’t want to leave the hotel..😍” – Laura (Booking.com)
The Cacao Show chain purchased the famous Blue Mountain Resort and Spa and is in the process of turning the magnificent property into a chocolate-themed hotel experience like nothing ever seen before! The spa will even have countless cocoa- based treatments. On top of activities for kids like brigadeiro workshops, there are activities for the whole family around the area including gorgeous hikes.
Rosewood São Paulo
What makes the Rosewood special
- “Quarto muito agradável, banheiro esplêndido. Atendimento eficiente e cordial em todas as esferas, desde os que se ocupam das malas, até room service, recepcionistas e seguranças.” – Mark (Tripadvisor)
- Very nice room, splendid bathroom. Efficient and cordial service in all spheres, from those who take care of the bags, to room service, receptionists and security guards.
The Rosewood São Paulo hotel is brand new, with a modern, sophisticated look to it. It is centrally located with six indoor and outdoor restaurants and bars, as well as a rooftop swimming pool. Customer service is at the core of Rosewood’s values with staff going out of their way to ensure that your stay is always enjoyable, relaxing and hassle-free. and the staff will make your stay effortless.
What we love about Fasano Trancoso
- “The beach of the hotel is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen and the hotel sits among a fantastic lush garden were the villas integrate perfectly.” – Eric D (Tripadvisor)
- “new hotel with nice decoration and luxury materials” – Vasconcellos (Booking.com)
Between the gorgeous bungalows and the beach club, Fasano Trancoso is the place to be. The hotel boasts an Olympic size swimming pool as well as a children’s pool, both facing the sea. The spa has four stunning treatment rooms as well as a gym and a luxurious sauna.
The soon to open Ba’ra Hotel is about to open and they aims to merge tourism and everyday life in a seamless fashion to create an unforgettable stay. Enjoy gorgeous views from the rooftop pool surrounded by greenery across the whole property. Make your reservation now as at thisthe amazing hotel set to opens in October 2022.
Hotel Emiliano Rio
📍Rio de Janeiro
What makes Hotel Emiliano so magical
- “The hotel is gorgeous and the modern contemporary design was carefully throughout throughout the hotel. The service was very attentive and all the employees were very pleasant and went above and beyond in their service.” – Justin L (Tripadvisor)
- “The hotel is right on the beach. There’s a beautiful pool and bar on the roof. Highly recommended!” – Marcy O (Tripadvisor)
Chef Camilo Vanazzi makes sure that your dining experience at Hotel Emiliano is one to remember. Relax your body at the spa with a massage to the sound of the ocean waves. Splurge on the ocean master suite and spend your morning people-watching right above the busy street of Avenida Atlântica.
What makes the Palácio Tangará feel like a castle
- “Tangará is located less than 150m from one of the busiest highways in SP, but the original Atlantic forest surrounding the palace prevents any noise at all from interrupting its characteristic peace. It honestly doesn’t feel like you’re right in the middle of one of the most chaotic cities worldwide. The architecture and the decoration of the palace is breathtaking. Beautiful cuts of crystals and stones smartly made into furniture, wood, fresh flowers and every single detail within the rooms are a constant eye candy.” – Trini O (Tripadvisor)
- “I spent one night at Palacio Tangara and wished I had spent my whole trip there! They upgraded my room so that I had tons of space and a nice view of the gardens.” – ELee914 (Tripadvisor)
Feel truly at peace while staying at the Palácio Tangará, surrounded by lush vegetation that muffles the sounds of one of the busiest cities in the world. The cuisine crafted by Jean-Georges Vongerichten is unique and spans several cultures, including but not limited to French with Brazilian influence. Upgrade your travels and book the prestige room with a terrace and open those glass doors to serenity every morning.
Hotel das Cataratas – A Belmond Hotel
📍Foz do Iguaçu
Why you should stay at Hotel das Cataratas
- “It goes without saying that the setting is stunningly beautiful. But the hotel itself is amazing and provides a genuine five star experience. The staff are outstanding in the level of service provided, very friendly and attentive.” – judy062 (Tripadvisor)
- “The location in a protected park is stunning and a little walk takes you down to the waterfalls. In the evening around 4pm the tourists leave the park and you basically have the entire falls for yourself, which for us was enough to justify the rate for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.” – Peter B (Tripadvisor)
In the middle of Iguazu National Park, this unique hotel is surrounded by luscious greenery and a stunning waterfall. The architecture of the hotel makes you feel like royalty, and stepping outside to the beautiful nature is truly an experience that enhances your ability to disconnect during your stay. Enjoy sunset cocktails and picnics on the lawn, while dreaming the next time you can come back.
Liat Perlman studies at George Washington University in Washington DC, majoring in Business with a Concentration in International Business and minoring in Journalism and Mass Communication. She loves to travel and passionate about connecting the world and creating content of her adventures. When Liat is not creating trip videos or posting on her Instagram story, you can find her grabbing coffee and taking photos of everything she passes.