Customer Success at UpStay
As one of our first Customer Success Specialists you will be forging the path for all those that follow. You will lead the way through innovating, problem solving and helping your customers succeed through providing exceptional service.
This position combines interpersonal skills as well as business and data skills.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Here is some of what you will do:
- Take full ownership for the onboarding process of new customers.
- Provide customers with a basic walkthrough of the system and help them set up their accounts.
- Answer inquiries and make sure our customers are getting the most out of our service.
- Collects and analyzes customer feedback.
- Work closely with the product and R&D departments to improve products and services.
- Assist the team to identify new feature requests.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
What You Bring To The Table
Onboard, train, support, optimize
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking (native English, a PLUS).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent time management, prioritization and poise under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and switch between multiple tasks at different stages.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing startup environment.
- Comfortable with technology, business tools and analytics.
What UpStay offers you
- Very supportive, ambitious and fun colleagues in an international work environment.
- An amazing learning experience in a scaling Customer Success team in a fast-growing startup company.
UpStay, the leading automated premium inventory optimization solution for hotels, uses powerful algorithms to identify underperforming inventory and provide targeted and personalized upsell offers to help increase hotel revenue and operational efficiency. UpStay quickly generates consistent conversions and revenue from the very first moment it goes live in any hotel.Apply Now