UpStay, a fast-growing early-stage startup, is looking for a senior software developer to drive the company’s growth and shape the architecture of our microservices.
UpStay is the leader in the untapped $100B ancillary revenue sector of the hospitality industry. We empower hotels with real-time, data-first, incremental profit management solutions that allow them to generate more revenues. Our first launched product UpStay is already the most advanced and profitable room upgrade solution on the market.
What will you do?
You will build the foundations for massive scale, data, features, and connectivity utilizing cutting-edge technologies to enable increasingly innovative solutions for the travel industry.
Grow together with a small team of highly talented developers.
Greatly affect the company’s product offering, architecture, and craftsmanship.
Work closely with Product to take full responsibility and ownership from conceptions to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- React, Node.js for frontend applications
- Python for backend services and algorithms
- 3+ years of professional experience as an engineer
- 3+ years of professional experience as Python engineer
- Experience with React is a mySql/Postgres advantage.
- Team player, strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- A quick learner and initiative-taker
- Experience in product-driven and data-driven development
- Proven experience in designing, developing, and testing scalable distributed systems